Virtual Team Building Sessions
Build morale, create connection and ensure high performance
Our virtual team building workshop, delivered entirely online, will help you and your team:
- Understand individual approaches to problem solving and creativity, and what strengths and weaknesses this may create
- Learn more about how the team as a whole approaches problem solving
- Understand why team conflicts and blockages might be occurring
- Learn and practice a simple process for overcoming these barriers and working effectively as a team
- Reflect and plan for maintaining high performance whilst working remotely
- Increase morale and promote optimism in uncertain times
The Innovation Profile
Our virtual team building session is based around the Innovation Profile. The Profile measures your unique blend of preferences for the four stages of the innovation process: generating, conceptualising, optimising, implementing.
All individuals have a preference for one of these stages. This bias towards a particular phase often lies at the root of feelings of frustration within individuals and discord within teams. These biases can become particularly acute in remote working contexts.
Teams that understand each individual’s preference and a team’s blind spot work together more effectively and solve problems faster.
How does it work?
- One of our senior facilitators will lead the session
- Delivered entirely virtually
- Can use your own conferencing technology or ours
- Delivered in 90 minute or 3 hour format
- Groups of any size can be accommodated