Social Media is one of those great unknowns that seems simple on the outside, but very few know how to harness its power to drive business growth. Using a proven set of planning tools, in this one day course you will learn how to prioritise your customer segments, create content that is specific to their needs, deliver it via their preferred channels and generate awareness and enquiries for your business. Most importantly, we will show you how to measure the impact of your social media activity on your bottom line so that you can quantify the value that it brings and adjust budget and resource accordingly.
Using a proven set of planning tools, in this one day/half day course you will learn how to prioritise your target customers, understand their online behaviour, create content specific to their needs, deliver it via their favoured social channels and learn how to measure what’s working and what’s not. Ultimately this course will show you how social media can transform your marketing and your business.
Who will benefit?
This course is for anyone who needs to plan their own social media campaign or brief their marketing team/agency to create a campaign for their business. Especially suitable for SMEs and entrepreneurs looking at starting a business and wanting cost-effective ways of publicising their new venture.
This course will enable you to:
- Assess the role of social media in the context of your business needs and the current marketing plan.
- Develop a multi channel social media and content plan to meet your business objectives.
- Manage the process of on-going content creation.
On completion delegates will have experienced and gained a practical understanding of:
- How to run a needs and channel analysis on your target segments.
- How to plan content and the different types and uses of content available.
- How to plan a multi-channel plan with a deep understanding of the role and effectiveness of the different channels.
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
Group size and location
Recommended group size 4 – 8.
This course can be delivered either in our studio or at your office. Delegates will be asked to carry out one hour of pre-work in preparation for the workshop.
To book this course or enquire about a bespoke training programme for your team, contact Sophie on 0207 269 6990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.